Submissions imply the willingness of at least one author to register, attend the conference, and present the paper.
ICT-Days’20 is using the Easychair platform to manage the submissions. In order to submit your paper, you must first create an easychair account. After log-in easychair will provide you with a submissions homepage where you can register your paper submission and make appropriate changes. The submission website is:
The organizing committee looks forward to welcoming you all to a fruitful conference with open discussions and important networking to promote high quality education.
Topics of interest
The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate applied and empirical findings of interest to rethinking learning in a networked society. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Learning in social networks ;
- Exploring Readiness using the fully online learning community ;
- Networked learning and Learning Analytics;
- Leadership in learning networks ;
- Distance learning ;
- Future networked university ;
- Networked learning & the challenges for higher education;
- School system in a networked society;
- Supporting autonomoums learners ;
- The changing role of the teacher;
- Social contexte of learning ;
- Theories, methodologies, and design for networked learning;
- Roles of learning analytics, big data, and artificial intelligence in networked learning;
- Transfer and transformation of knowledge, practice and networked society.