ICT Days (7th edition)
Rethinking Learning in a Networked Society
Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane
Oct 15 – 17, 2020
After the success of the six past editions of ICT Days annual conference, we are pleased to announce the seventh edition (ICT-Days’20). This conference is an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions and research results related to ICT in education. The main focus of this year’s conference will be about rethinking learning in a networked society.
Topics of interest
The program committee encourages the submission of articles that communicate applied and empirical findings of interest to rethinking learning in a networked society. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Learning in social networks ;
- Exploring Readiness using the fully online learning community ;
- Networked learning and Learning Analytics;
- Leadership in learning networks ;
- Distance learning ;
- Future networked university ;
- Networked learning & the challenges for higher education;
- School system in a networked society;
- Supporting autonomous learners ;
- The changing role of the teacher;
- Social context of learning ;
- Theories, methodologies, and design for networked learning;
- Roles of learning analytics, big data, and artificial intelligence in networked learning;
- Transfer and transformation of knowledge, practice and networked society.
- New : Education shift during COVID-19 pandemic
All accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings with ISSN number. They will be published as conference proceedings selected papers after peer reviews.
(Best Young researchers in ICT):
In order to encourage quality research by young researchers (students), ICT-Days’20 will award the best oral presentation during the conference.
To be eligible to win one of these prizes, you need to respect all submission guidelines and deadlines.
PS: Failure to follow these instructions AUTOMATICALLY excludes you from the best ORAL presentation award.
To be eligible for the award, the presenting author of the paper must be a student.
Authors from all over the world are invited to submit original and unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference or journal. All papers will be peer reviewed by the program committee based on their originality, significance, methodological soundness, and clarity of exposition.
Submitted papers must be written in English or French and should be in Word format. They must follow the instructions in the template file, available in Microsoft Word format at:
– Duration of an oral presentation: 15min max,
– Clear and readable slide show at a distance of 10m on a 3×4 screen
– Slides not loaded with text. Privilege images / photos / diagrams
– Presentation and explanation of clear and concise results.
– Good articulation and clear and audible speech.
– Original scientific content respecting the main theme of the conference and the sub-axes in question
POSTERS: (This modality has been removed due to online shift)
– Use the required template (see website) – Respect the instructions of the model in terms of font and size. – POSTER very clear and legible at a distance of 1m – POSTER not loaded with text. Give priority to images / photos / diagrams – Hang your POSTER after your registration in the dedicated space for this purpose. – Original scientific content respecting the main theme of the conference and the sub-axes in question – Always keep close to your POSTER during POSTERS sessions – Expose your research and explain your results in a clear and concise way to the participants and the prize commission. – Pick up and store your POSTER on the last day of the conference.
Submissions imply the willingness of at least one author to register, attend the conference, and present the paper.
ICT-Days’20 is using the Easychair platform to manage the submissions. In order to submit your paper, you must first create an easychair account. After log-in easychair will provide you with a submissions homepage where you can register your paper submission and make appropriate changes. The submission website is:
The organizing committee looks forward to welcoming you all to a fruitful conference with open discussions and important networking to promote high quality education.