ICT Days, 8Th Edition
EVALUATION OF LEARNING IN THE DIGITAL AGE
After the success of the seven past editions of ICT Days annual conference, we are pleased to announce the eighth edition (ICT-Days’21). This conference is an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions and research results related to ICT in education. The main focus of this year’s conference will be about EVALUATION OF LEARNING IN THE DIGITAL AGE.
Other topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Axis 1: Measurement and evaluation in the digital age
- Aspects of learning highlighted in an online assessment
- Methods of conception and design of evaluation devices and tools
- Difference and similarity between digital and traditional assessment devices and tools?
- Challenges to be met regarding the development of digital assessment tools?
- Axis 2: Assessment practices and tools in the digital age
- How can digital technology transform assessment practices (in their sense, and in their forms)?
- How do teachers and trainers plan assessment activities and manage them in a hybrid or fully distance learning context?
- What ethical and methodological issues do these assessment systems raise?
- To what extent can digital tools be integrated into an overall learning assessment strategy?
- Axis 3: Innovation in emerging models and methodologies in evaluation
- What new possibilities do innovations in evaluation offer?
- How have measurement and evaluation methods adapted to the changes?
- To what extent do the deepening or modification of existing methods respond to this evolution?
- What are the challenges and implications of these innovations for practices?