Al Akhawayn University, in partnership with CITI Association and the Moroccan Education and Resource Network (MEARN), and with the participation of the Center for Learning Technologies (CLT), organized the 3rd edition of ICT in Education study days under the theme: ” E-Learning and Distance Education: Current Experiences and future Prospects ”
27 – 29 May 2016 at Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane.
The objectives of these study days are as follows:
- Presenting e-learning practices and experiences;
- Raising awareness to the benefits and advantages of e-Learning in Morocco and abroad;
- Discussing the modalities of e-Learning integration in training processes;
- Identifying challenges and barriers that may impede the adoption of e-Learning;
- Identifying collaboration opportunities and synergies between institutions interested in the deployment of e-Learning practices.